If you’re in the mood for something ooey gooey, and just wonderful, this crockpot brownie pudding is for you!
Crockpot Brownie Pudding
Are you ready to have this awesome deliciousness in your life? Well, let’s get started!
The following post contains affiliate links. To find out more, please click here.
This recipe SHOULD take about 2-3 hours from start to finish.
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, 18 Ounce
- Eggs, water, and oil called for on the brownie mix box
- 1 package Jell-O chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk (regular or nonfat)
- Spray a 6-7 quart Crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the back of the box. Pour into prepared crockpot.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk in a medium sized bowl until smooth. Pour carefully over the brownie mix in the crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot with a paper towel and place the lid on top (to catch the condensation). Cook on high power 2-3 hours. It will probably take at least 2 1/2 hours, but start checking it after 2. Some of the pudding stays on the top and stays wet looking, so you cannot trust the toothpick test and it will stay somewhat jiggly until it’s done. Watch the edges – when they look somewhat dry and done, then the pudding is ready. Baking time will be different for every slow cooker, but after 3 hours on high it should be done. You don’t want to overcook it or the brownie (which is on the bottom) will be dry.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Did you try the crockpot brownie pudding?
If you tried this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think! I really hope you loved it as much as my family and I did!