With everyone on diets and being health conscious nowadays, I decided to try something new for our special dessert today, and that is Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies!
The following post is sponsored by www.wholefreshdates.com
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you ready to get started? I sure am!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup date sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 TB water
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces or chips
- Grease your cookie sheet and preheat the oven to 350. We recommend using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer to whip the batter together easily. If you have one, get it on out!
- Stir together salt, tapioca flour, coconut flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat together the date sugar and softened butter with your mixer until nice and fluffy. If a mixer is not available, whip it up good with a giant wooden spoon and earn some muscle. Slowly add in the dry ingredients, and then water. Gently add chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet and gently press flat. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool entirely on cookie sheet before removing as they will stay together better.
Did you try Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies?
If you tried these cookies, please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of them! It was something completely new for us, but the boys loved it and we’ll definitely be having them again!