This week’s crockpot recipe is super easy and DELICIOUS crockpot mac n cheese! I love taking this mac n cheese to potluck dinners because it is super yummy with minimal effort!
Crockpot Mac N Cheese
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk
- 12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces elbow Macaroni (I used Barilla Pronto No Cook)
- Put All ingredients into the Crock Pot, EXCEPT the 1 pound bag of Macaroni noodles!
- Leave on Low for an hour. After 1 hour, stir the sauce in crock pot.
- Make Macaroni & then Drain after sauce has been “crock potting” for about an hour.
- Add Cooked Macaroni to sauce after drained (If using Barillas Pronto [No Cook] Macaroni instead you can eliminate having to boil the noodles separately and soak them in hot water for 20 minutes before hand).
- Add any extras you would like. Ham, Bacon, etc.
- Cook on LOW another 45 minutes
- Feeds approximately 6-8
How Did You Like It?
Did you try this recipe? Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of it! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and I’ll be back with another great crockpot recipe next week!