Hey yall… It’s me, again. I know, I do this thing where I’m here and gone again, but hopefully now I can get myself back to being a little more consistent.
I recently read The 12 Week Year and it has given me a new-ish outlook on life, my goals, and how to accomplish them. As a result of this, I have made myself some goals to accomplish in the next 12 weeks, and since I cannot find anyone local to have Weekly Accountability Meetings with, I am choosing to use my blog as a way to keep myself accountable.
For my 12 week year, I have 3 goals:
- Install a fence across my front yard and gates at each driveway
- Make $10,000
- Lose 20 pounds
I have broken down each goal with weekly tactics in order to attempt to achieve them, and this is how I intend to make it happen.
- Buy four sections of fence each week
- Install one section every other day.
- On off days, take time to clear space for the next section(s)
- Buy one gate every 3 weeks.
- Sell 100+ shirts per week.
- Work on website and advertise daily.
- Reach out to old customers.
- Send at least one marketing email per week.
Lose 20 pounds-
- Walk 4+ miles per day.
- Get at least 10,000 steps per day.
- Meal plan for success (breakfast, lunch, supper, and snacks!).
- Drink 1 gallon of water per day.
- Research and try new workouts.
What I really love about this is that you have to score yourself once a week, and it gives you the opportunity to see just where you may not be following through, or if you might need to change tactics/add new tactics. I’m so excited for these next 12 weeks and I really hope that some of my readers (if any of you are still around) will join me!
Please leave a comment below if you read this post, it will truly make my day!